Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Shopping for My Lil Stud

Spring has sprung! Well, at least for some of us who haven't been hit by the crazy blizzard....in Texas it's been quite warm lately. So I'm starting to stock up on spring clothing for Connor. One thing I've been looking for in particular is an Easter outfit. Every year it's such a fun time; we all get dressed up and go to church and then spend time with family. Of course I always want my kiddo to look like a stud!
I found the perfect Easter outfit on Cookies Kids website. #CookiesKids has become known as the #1 School Uniform Headquarters in the US & the World's Largest Kids Department store. Cookies Kids has a variety of sizes including big boys, husky boys, plus sizes, juniors, and young men's. They also offer a large selection of baby gifts and urban fashion from the biggest name brands including: Akademiks, Apple Bottoms, Coogi, Ed Hardy, Nautica, Levi's, LRG, Hello Kitty, The North Face, Rocawear & more. CookiesKids is your resource for all your school uniform as well as kids clothing needs. This year they are celebrating their 40th year in business! Woohoo! Cookie’s Kids have 7 stores in the NYC area in Bronx, Brooklyn and Jamaica as well as online at CookiesKids.com


So while on my shopping spree at Cookies Kids I noticed they offered a lot of adorable suits in Connor's size. It's hard to find a suit for a small child. Especially at a decent price.

Finding the items I wanted was easy. I just clicked on "Boys Dept" and then you can select the right size for your child. From there you can choose the category for the items you are looking for. Easy right?
So many cute suits to choose from!
I ended up choosing this suit. It's so adorable. The first thing he said when I put it on his was "I look like Daddy, I'm going to work!" Ha ha!
The suit is a little big, so we may have to have Grana hem it. That's okay because maybe we can wear it next year too! It's so cute I hope he can wear it for a long time. When it comes time to get another we'll definitely go back to Cookies Kids. Their prices are amazing!
Love my lil stud muffin!
Check out my Google + story about shopping at Cookies Kids.
Follow Cookies Kids on Facebook & Twitter

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been funded as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and CookiesKids.com #CBias #SocialFabric” All opinions are my own.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment