Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bedroom Furniture

I cannot tell you how AMAZING CSN stores are! They have over 200 specialty stores and I could just sit and browse all day through them. I was recently browsing on their furniture website and found some beds I would love to have in our new home. Our bedrooms right now have just mattresses and box springs. We've been looking for bed frames for awhile now and I loved this bed I found on their website:

I love this trundle bed for Connor's room when he gets a little bit older
This bed would be so pretty in our master bedroom as well

They have such beautiful furniture and there is so much to choose from! Head on over to their website and take a look at all the items they have to offer. You'll find something you like I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment