Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Glasses USA


I've had to wear glasses or contacts since I was about 12 years old. I was not blessed with excellent vision unfortunately, but as I've grown older I actually ENJOY wearing glasses. There are so many trendy styles to choose from and they've become a great accessory to my wardrobe.

I recently received a fabulous pair of eyeglasses from GLASSES USA. They are a great source for perscription eyeglasses at extremely low prices. I just emailed them my current prescription and "viola" in a few days I had my new glasses in the mail!

They have a great selection of glasses online. I chose the "Adam Gray" style and I think they look great! I've already had lots of compliments on them!

If you are looking for some new glasses or just a little something to spruce up your wardrobe head over to Glasses USA and use this code ( BLOG10) for 10% off your final order! The code never expires either. Thank you Glasses USA!!! I love my glasses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment